SketchUp Pro is the most popular modeling tool for exploring and presenting ideas in 3D and used by millions of designers worldwide. SketchUp is the most intuitive and easy-to-learn 3D drawing tool available, designed to behave like an extension of your hand.
The objective of this course is to help students:
- Understand concepts of SketchUp
- Get familiar with its use in the industry
- Creating Reinforcement, Assemblies and Cast-In units
- Use SketchUp in Architect and Interior Designer Space
- Learn about its powerful extensions
There are 4 levels in the course totaling up to approx. 40 hours with exercises, and an additional 10-hour project work. Levels 1-4 will respectively cover:
- Basics & Essentials (Leanne Concept, drawing and modifying objects, presentation)
- Intermediate Skills (Shortcuts, drawing and modifying with accuracy, organizing, import/export)
- Advanced Skills (Dynamic components, plug-ins, extension warehouse, Layout, Styling and Reporting)
- Efficiency Improvement with plug-ins (drawing, modifying and presentation- ThruPaint)
Create accurate 3D Projects
Develop your ideas in 3D with powerful and accurate, yet simple tools. Begin with a blank canvas or import photos, CAD files or pre-built models from 3D Warehouse. The platform is intuitive and quick, so anyone can learn to create, collaborate on, and deliver 3D projects
- All the students pursuing B.Tech or B.E in Civil Engineering.
- Students pursuing Masters in Structure Engineering.
- Working professionals working in AEC working related to structures.
- Professors and Faculty members teaching in Civil Engineering
The course is related to Architecture, a very basic understanding of Architectural concepts is essential. Although having a brief knowledge on the CAD concepts before taking up this course would be better. Our faculties guide the candidates with revision in concepts whenever requested.
For course fee details kindly contact our team on the details shared on the contact us page.
At Eshia the training batches are organized at convenient timings that support the working professionals and students to attend their respective offices and colleges on time and also participate in our training programs simultaneously. For further query on the on-going batches and availability of the next batch kindly contact us.