Tekla Structural Designer Training
Tekla Structural Designer is easy to use software that seamlessly combines design and analysis into a profitable single-model based solution. TSD is optimized for steel and concrete design, with which this course deals.
It is an automated solution integrated with design, analysis and Building Information Modeling (BIM) which brings faster design time with greater accuracy.
Students can opt for the Basic Training (24 hours) or Detailed Training (40 hours) in TSD.
The essential topics covered in the 3-day Basic Training are:
- Creating structural models and frames
- Applying load cases and load combinations
- Analyzing the model and Reviewing the Results
- Designing the parts of the model as required
- Generating reports and drawings
- All the students pursuing B.Tech or B.E in Civil Engineering.
- Students pursuing Masters in Structure Engineering.
- Working professionals working in AEC working related to structures.
- Professors and Faculty members teaching in Civil Engineering
The course is related to Structures Analysis, a very basic understanding of Structural Analysis is essential. Although having a brief knowledge on the CAD concepts before taking up this course would be better. Our faculties guide the candidates with revision in concepts whenever requested.
For course fee details kindly contact our team on the details shared on the contact us page.
At Eshia the training batches are organized at convenient timings that support the working professionals and students to attend their respective offices and colleges on time and also participate in our training programs simultaneously. For further query on the on-going batches and availability of the next batch kindly contact us.