Tekla Tedds is powerful software to automate your repetitive structural calculations. Choose from one or more of our regularly updated calculation libraries or write your own, and create professional documentation every time. Combine your structural calculations with 2D frame analysis.
Advantages of Training in Tekla Tedds
- Access to a broad library for structural and civil engineering calculations
- Ease of use from a simple and intuitive interface
- Create transparent calculations that are easy to check
- Compare different design options and make changes quickly
- Produce consistent documentation
- Enhance your Quality Assurance processes
- Receive new and enhanced calculations and code updates regularly
- All the students pursuing B.Tech or B.E in Civil Engineering.
- Students pursuing Masters in Structure Engineering.
- Working professionals working in AEC working related to structures.
- Professors and Faculty members teaching in Civil Engineering
The course is related to Architecture, a very basic understanding of Architectural concepts is essential. Although having a brief knowledge on the CAD concepts before taking up this course would be better. Our faculties guide the candidates with revision in concepts whenever requested.
For course fee details kindly contact our team on the details shared on the contact us page.
At Eshia the training batches are organized at convenient timings that support the working professionals and students to attend their respective offices and colleges on time and also participate in our training programs simultaneously. For further query on the on-going batches and availability of the next batch kindly contact us.